Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Fear Not

The first and foremost truth is Fear cannot exist in the space of Love.  If we truly experience love, we live in the light.  Fear is a manifestation of the darkness.  Living in fear limits us, imprisons us, and keeps us in slavery.  We have to let go of our fears because there really is NOTHING to fear.

There is NOTHING to fear.

I have had my experience with fear.  When I was a little lightworker I was almost constantly afraid.  I was afraid of people, I was afraid of the darkness, not the actual dark but the negative energies that were drawn to my light.  In focusing on this fear, I only drew more fearful things to me as I grew up.  I drew negative energies and negative people to me.  My greatest lesson in this life so far has been dealing with fear.  My fears have been conquered through understanding and awareness of the world I'm living in as a human being.  I think the greatest cause of fear is the unknown.  Our ego gets in the way and convinces us that we are helpless, that we aren't good enough, that we are small and powerless.

But we are NOT those things.

We are GREAT and LIMITLESS and at our core is PROFOUND LOVE!

Love does not judge, resent, envy, or condemn.  Love is not conditional.  Love is accepting, comforting, encouraging.  Love is PEACE.  I say again...  Where there is love there cannot be fear.  Open your hearts to your brothers and sisters in humanity.  Love them as you would love yourself.  Because they are you, we are all a part of each other and we are all in the same boat experiencing life on earth in this great time of change.

Fear not.

Love and light,
Tiffani

No comments:

Post a Comment