Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Unconditional Love

Unconditional love comes through Acceptance.

When we learn to JUST BE we'll understand it.  When we Listen to the space in between our thoughts we will understand it.  When we don't judge anything we understand it.

What I mean by just be-ing is simply that.  It's not judging how we feel, it's simply recognizing how we feel and accepting it.

It's Recognizing and Accepting.

It can be anything in our lives, the pain we've gone through, the people who we believe are out to get us or who don't understand us, our reaction to something, our stress, our worries, etc.  Don't judge it, don't try to fix it, don't deny it, don't dwell on it.  Simply just be with it.  Recognize it, accept it then let it go.

Let it go.

The more we practice this the easier it will become.  Focus on your heart during the day when you're in the space between.  Joy will come with this practice.  Compassion will come into your lives.  Contentment and Peace and you'll experience a feeling of connection with all life.

Experiencing life through unconditional love is possible.  All we have to do is learn how to live from our heart centers through the practice of JUST BE-ing.

Love and Light,
Tiffani

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for the reminder. Unconditional love is such a beautiful concept, and I feel like that is what I'm trying to achieve daily in my life. I think unconditional love is what I'm all about, and therefore it should be easy to practice...BUT I'm so good at analyzing/judging things and the people in my life. They creep in so easily until I'm consumed with the negativity and feeling of being overwhelmed. I need to affirm each day to let it go and just be. Your words are helpful!! Thank you again.

    ReplyDelete